1. Contract: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client (student) and AppSquadz Education. The approval for the work can be through either an email confirming back the quote (with the quote document attached) or the quote document signed by the client (student).
Important: Payment of the advance fee indicates that the client accepts these terms and conditions, and approves to commence the work.
2 Professional Education & Internship: AppSquadz Educationprovides professional education to all its students to let them get best education and flourish in their career. In addition it also provides 6 months internship to provide industrial training to the students (who enrol for it).
3. Photography and graphics: AppSquadz Educationmay use stock photographs and images while creating the Web & Mobile Apps. Images and graphics purchased from stock libraries are not generally included in the quote and will be invoiced separately. AppSquadz Education will keep the client updated about the stock images being used and the cost involved before raising the invoice.
4. Browser compatibility: AppSquadz Education makes every effort to design pages that work flawlessly on most popular current browsers i.e. IE10 and IE11 and latest version of FireFox/Chrome released on the date of project agreement. We however cannot be held responsible for pages that do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed. IE8 and older IE versions are outdated browsers and hence we don’t design with them in mind. We recommend using latest version of Chrome or Firefox instead of older versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
5. Content: After AppSquadz Education has delivered the online or offline education to the client, he is soled responsible for its professional future. If there is any error or omission by AppSquadz Education team while uploading/posting the content/information/images on the official website or application, AppSquadz Education will correct it if reported to the AppSquadz Education representatives.
6. Material : All material supplied by the client shall remain client’s property. AppSquadz Education rightfully believes that this material belongs to the client and that it does not breach any copyright laws. Under no circumstances shall AppSquadz Education be held responsible for any claims, damages, and loss of profit or reputation caused to client due to the use of material provided by the client.
7. Travel Time and Expenses : Travelling time to and from the client premises is not generally included in our estimate. If a visit/travel is required for meeting, the client will bear all the expenses or as agreed by both the parties.
8. Examples of work: Unless negotiated otherwise, AppSquadz Education retains the right to list/display the client name with or without work performed (Design/Development/Online Promotion) for the Client in its respective portfolios and promotion materials. This over-rides all previous agreements and NDAs signed.
9. Quotations : The price quoted to the client is for the work agreed in the proposal document only. Should the client decide that changes are required after the app project work has been initiated, then AppSquadz Education will provide a separate quote for the additional work and may need to review the timescale for completing the app project. Cost estimates and prices quoted are valid for maximum one month unless otherwise agreed.
10. Mode of Payment
11. Payment Terms:
12. Cancellation: Both the parties reserve the right to cancel the project at any stage.
In case the project is cancelled by Client, the payments made for the project can be refunded to the client after deducting the upfront payment amount received for Initiation of the project and the other payments received against the milestones completed.
13. Delayed Response from Client Side: Unreasonable delays from client side in providing the required feedback/information/data to finish the app project shall exempt AppSquadz Education from meeting the timelines mentioned in the quote. In case client does not provide required details/data/information within 15 working days, client agrees that the payments made towards a specific education will be forfeited and retained by AppSquadz Education as full and final settlement against the work completed till date. AppSquadz Education shall not be liable to deliver any files to client if client is not traceable or not responsive for 15 working days.
14. Share in profits from business or sale of business: After client makes the agreed payment for the professional education course, AppSquadz Education will not claim share in client’s capacity to earn more revenue.
15. Copyright / Ownership Rights: AppSquadz Education will retain the copyright of any material, including design, artwork and the source code, created for the client by AppSquadz Education. AppSquadz Education reserves the right to retain the copyright on all material created by AppSquadz Education unless otherwise agreed between the two parties in writing. As per the agreed terms client owns rights on following items.